Cat5e Shielded Cable: NETSET BOX F/UTP 5e [305m], outdoor
- Cat5e Shielded Cable: NETSET BOX F/UTP 5e [305m], outdoor
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from $761.31
NETSET BOX FTP 5e E1517_305 is a top quality cat. 5e outdoor cable (twisted-pair cable) designed for use in professional computer networks outside buildings. The shielding layer made of aluminum foil allows to minimize crosstalk and interference with the external environment. The sheath made of polyethylene (PE) is highly resistant to UV radiation (surface installations) and humidity (ground installations).
Distinguishing features of NETSET BOX F/UTP CAT 5e cable:
- highest-quality materials, strict technological discipline confirmed by a 15-year quality guarantee,
- parameters far exceeding the requirements for Category 5e twisted pair cables confirmed by the tests performed in Telecommunications Equipment Testing Laboratory of the National Institute of Telecommunications in Warsaw, Poland,
- preliminary quality control of materials and thorough tests of the final product,
- solid wires of 0.5 mm diameter (24 AWG),
- wire insulation made of homogeneous, colored PE; outer diameter: 1.0 mm; colors: white-green/green, white-orange/orange, white-brown/brown, white-blue/blue,
- insulated wires twisted in pairs, protected with polyester foil,
- shielding layer made of aluminum foil,
- sheath made of black PE of 6.2 mm external diameter,
- 305 m "unreel" cardboard box,
- meter markers - length error less than 0.5%.
NETSET BOX F/UTP CAT 5e E1517_305 Ethernet cable is manufactured in compliance with EN 50173, ISO/IEC 61156-5 edition:2002, ISO/IEC 11801 standards.
The cable comes with a 15-year warranty.
The manufacturer guarantees stability of parameters at least for 15 years, on the condition that the cable is packed, transported, installed, and used according to adequate European standards (among others E-79100 and EN 50174-1), within the permissible environmental conditions.
The NETSET F/UTP CAT 5e E1517_305 cable can be used in a wide temperature range: -20oC...+50oC, and installed between -30oC and +50 oC.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion