POWER DISTRIBUTION UNIT (PDU) 19" LANBERG 1U 16A 2X C19 6X IEC C13 SOCKETS 2M BLACK C20
- POWER DISTRIBUTION UNIT (PDU) 19" LANBERG 1U 16A 2X C19 6X IEC C13 SOCKETS 2M BLACK C20
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from $790.26Lanberg’s PDU (Power distribution unit) surge protector is a solution dedicated to professional applications in the field of power strips. Its construction has been prepared exclusively for horizontal mounting on the front of all types of 19" server cabinets. The strip provides uninterrupted, reliable power supply to devices connected to it, giving its users an additional level of protection.
This particular PDU is equipped with 1 phase power input and a number of additional security features, such as the use of surge protection, current circuit diaphragms to protect the user and an automatic fuse, which makes maintenance or replacement of this element very easy.
On top of that, for even greater level of security Lanberg’s PDUs all have larger cable cross-section which guarantees full, uninterrupted operation of the device, even when load levels are very high. Due to mentioned features this product can be successfully used in a professional server environment as a safe, reliable and versatile power distribution unit.
- Height: 1U,
- Voltage range: 220V ~ 250V,
- Frequency range: 50Hz / 60Hz,
- Maximum power of the strip: 4000W,
- Fuse: automatic. Activated if the green LED is on,
- Max. work intensity of the switch: 16A,
- Max. intensity of surge protection: 3000A ~ 5000A,
- PDU material: anodized aluminum,
- Input cable plug type: IEC C20, 16A,
- Input cable pins type: solid, brass,
- Type and number of output sockets: IEC C19 x2, IEC C13 x6,
- Output socket pin type: solid, brass,
- Length and type of cable: 2m, 3-core, cross-section 2.5mm^2. Compliant with VDE,
- Rackmount ears (can be reversed, not detached),
- Color: Black.